Federal Local Site Leaders are Federal representatives who assist in providing leadership at each local site. There will usually be eight Federal Local Site Leaders assigned to each State's review team, and they will be equally distributed among the four local sites. In some cases, the individuals filling these roles may be high-performing and specially trained consultants who have served on multiple CFSRs and received special, advanced training designed to prepare them for leadership roles.
While the specific duties of Federal Local Site Leaders will vary from site to site, they generally will be expected to:
- work with and assist reviewers as necessary in case record reviews and completing the instrument
- conduct First-Level QA on OSRI records
- act as note-takers during stakeholder interviews
- participate in nightly debriefings and the Thursday local site exit conference
- attend both the Friday State debriefing and the Friday statewide exit conference