NRT Local Site Leaders are Federal representatives from the National Review Team (NRT). There are four NRT Local Site Leaders assigned to each State Review Team. Of these, one is assigned to each local site team (one at each of the metropolitan sites and one at each of the two local sites) to provide, in collaboration with the State Local Site Leader, overall leadership for the local site.
In addition to general leadership responsibilities that include overseeing and coordinating site activities, ensuring that daily time and task requirements are met, and problem-solving, specific duties of the NRT Local Site Leader during the review week include:
- maintaining ongoing contact with the State leader
- conducting stakeholder interviews
- facilitating nightly debriefings
- preparing and facilitating the Thursday local site exit conference
- overseeing the Local Site Finalization portion of the QA process and transferring the site's records to the central server
- collaborating with the NRT Team Leader to prepare both the Friday State debriefing and the Friday statewide exit conference